The craving was for something baked til bubbly and full of comfort and easy. No following instructions. Easy! So here it is, lasagna, lazy style.
Here’s what you do to make a simple and delicioso cheese lasagna:
- Marinara sauce – for my recipe (click HERE)
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Pecorino Romano or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- Lasagna noodles – I use the no cook
- Ricotta cheese – Try and find the real Italian style if you can. It’s worth it!
Layer these items in a 9×13 pan. I say 9×13 cuz anything smaller than that will get eaten up too fast.
Start with a little sauce, then noodles, ricotta, a little mozzarella, then sauce, repeat. Top with grated mozzarella.
Bake 350 for 30-45 min til it’s all bubbly and the top is nice and golden.
Mine’s served up with garden fresh chard sauteed in garlic and olive oil. Those red stems are gorge, aren’t they?